White Widow Hybrid -Royal Queen Seeds

Germination (Day 1 / 10)

Did a full cleaning and calibration of the sensors(which said it needed a calibration when it tested 7.0 prepped seed by soaking in distilled water in shot glass for 12hrs. This is first seed out of the Royal Queen Seeds Fem mixer 5 pack.
https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/feminized-cannabis-seeds/135-feminized-mix.html

which are all strains they recommend for growing indoors , they all seemed suited to the grobo (none grow taller then 1meter tall indoors etc)

did a video showing the bubbles …this looks like what i remember when first setting it up but figured it would be a good reference
https://youtu.be/QB9DMv9fJUk

Yay! excited to be onto second grow! If the seed germinates I shall name him Boris :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Congratulations happy growing :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree: :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

Germination (Day 4 / 10)

woke up to see Boris Lives!

com

think he’s got a little cocopod debrid still on the one leaf but it looks like shell fell off.
We’re off and running

7 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#ILoveYourComparisons)):
--
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::herb::raised_hands::bulb::sun_with_face::herb:

3 Likes

Boris is reaching for the light just like his namesake
com

6 Likes

Germination (Day 8 / 10)

first drain and fill day, Boris is growing really tall and wide… nice long tap root already. seems super healthy

9 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 1 / 14)

few more days things are trucking along. humidifier is keeping RH in the 40 to 60 range…drops when it runs out of water pretty quick tho so gonna need it all winter from the looks of it. Boris looks great as far as i can tell so far, its gonna be interesting to see how this progresses differently then Bela. Different strains and having the humidity range and temp range better shaped are main differences.

7 Likes

Plant is looking great so far! Best of luck to you!

I echo your comments about the humidifier and genetics making a world of a difference!

3 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 5 / 14)

drain and fill day today! Boris is humongous compared to Bela at this date… very cool.

6 Likes