Ultimate Grow Guide Video **New Release**

Hey Growers,

We had a blast putting THIS together over the last 5 months, hope you enjoy it and get a giggle or two.

Open to feedback too, what do you want to see in our next one?

Cheers,
Stephen

9 Likes

Loved it. I left feedback on YouTube :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’m sure you guys are busy enough as it is but I’d love to see more, and I’m sure others will agree!

3 Likes

Great video :+1: The weights difference between the 2 grows would be nice. Just for curiosity sake, I’d be interested in how you were trying to transfer the plant to the grobo solid.

3 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @Stephen ! Great video!

5 Likes

Ultimate Grow Guide Video

Summary

((#AwesomeVideo))… ((#YouTubeVideo))… ((#SorryForYourLoss))… :sob::sob::sob:

:wink::movie_camera:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::movie_camera::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

I like the video but would love to see the weights.

1 Like

@Azuri with the shout out lol

5 Likes

great video, this would have answered so many of my questions when I first started out.

2 Likes

You need to go into detail on what you should trim or not… I get pm all the time from users on how to do this or that … I’d say make more videos that are instructional but dice deeper into each … or let me get on payroll for customer service lol

7 Likes

lol @chris_barfield … thats why you’re a Champion. We look up to you seeking all your cannabis growing knowledge :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If we cant ask our tribal leaders who can we ask lol

4 Likes

Never said y’all couldnt but figured they would want to cover there basics …

2 Likes

We actually also recently shot a “How to make cannabis gummies” video too. That will be coming soon too!

3 Likes

More in depth trimming videos is totally something we could do in the future. This is exactly the feedback we’re looking for :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Kenzie now that is something I’d definitely be interested in. Other applications. Edible and topical maybe? Creams etc?

3 Likes

Yeah for sure. We’re trying to make more consumption videos and growing videos for you guys. I’ll note those down as possibilities for future videos. We have a honey oil video out there Stephen and I did a while ago and a cannabis gummy one coming up soon. If there’s anything else specific you (or anyone on here) want to see let us know!

5 Likes

I’ve yet to try doing the honey oil one just cause I didn’t feel I had enough material to process. That’s awesome though looking forward to more!

I like askin you and @Osage my cannabis godfathers

1 Like

Let’s just say I’m being really really generous when I say ‘we’ killed the plant, Canada is really cold and wool blankets are best used draped over your shoulders, not much else. :wink: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :worried:

5 Likes