Transition Waite

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Looks good. I would tuck or cut 3 or 4 huge fan leaves but otherwise looks really happy

5 Likes

Thankful

2 Likes

3 days to transition

2 Likes

Next grow wait for the fan before changing to transition so you can see the difference unless its a sativa!
I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the difference! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Growing in veg 6 weeks of 4 per recipe allready its growing out not so much up maybe could extend another week but does not seem to stretch at all have about 9 bud sites. It’s 60/40
White widow. Not in transition yet 3 days just seems slow or stunned

2 Likes

A good time for veg is 30-60 days or more, unfortunately space wont allow that time frame. I have never needed more than 21 in late veg ever, and i never extend early veg etc. If your at 6 weeks (your double now), i would flip it, she seems like shes going to stretch and you have 6 good bud sites, i would remove your very bottom left bud, shes too small and skinny, i can see from here. Otherwise, go ahead and let her flip.

2 Likes

I usually always go 42 days in late veg!
So many different ways to grow! Try them all! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

In the tent or grobo

1 Like

In the Grobo!

2 Likes

Nice. I dont feel the extra nutes or time benefits the harvests. You obviously do. What length do you run in flower and flush normally

2 Likes

Between 40 - 55 days whichever is needed to complete flower.
Flush just the ten.
Nothing changes other than late veg and flower!
I find it makes a huge difference! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Are your grows consistently over 150 days then from seed to last day out

1 Like

My first grow was 132 days
And the rest falls between 132 - 155 I think!

1 Like

Yeah ihear ya. Trying to get them down to 125 to 135. 150 plus is too many for me. Misewell be in the tent then. :tent:

1 Like

I plan on running autos in the grobo to see if I can cut some time!
Then I’ll stick with the photos in the tent for awhile!
I just have to order some autos now! I think I only have one in my seed stash. (larrys lemon og ). :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

So were on the same page but lookking for different results
All what you want. The tent will be 150 days this time for sure.

1 Like

Day 60 6/14 transition
So much leaf had to trim in transition I think if would have been more aggressive in trimming in veg it would be taller. kinda shocked her I think I guess I will no in a few days any advice is helpful
Add water notice today

3 Likes

@Thom,

• (WatchStephenGrowTwo [:two:] Grows):

- - -

@Thom,

• (No Need To Extend Your Transition Stage, It Is The Same As Flower AnyWay): (She Is Showing Highlighted Flower Areas, Beautiful Sites Indeed): (It’s Too Late, -But- I Would Have Extended Her In Late Veg. Till She Hit The Bottom Of The Second Fan, Maybe Next Grow You Could Impliment This Strategy):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

4 days no power in Texas came back on yesterday look ok just not sure yet what to do added hydroguard an revive in day 10/14 transition should I extend 7 days. ! While in transition image|375x500

1 Like