Skywalker og... second Grobo grow!

My skywalker og is 3 weeks into the flowering cycle…I think she looks healthy but could use some advice on what to do to tame her a bit and get light to more of the plant. All advice welcome as this is my second grow in Grobo.

5 Likes

Start getting rid of some huge fan leafs especially stuff at the bottom only about like 30-35 percent of the plant at a time also throw in some advanced nutrients big bud and towards the end of the flower use big bud do some over drive with it as well

3 Likes

@pedisniffer,

• (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• (Watch Stephen Grow Two Plants): {:video_camera:}:

ClickForMore..1d~~

• (You Might Have To Start Training Your Bud-Sites Away From The Light): (I Used Magnets):

- - -

@pyromancy,

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Bigbud?

2 Likes

Get it off Walmart it’s advanced nutrients, it’s certified by Cali to be clean and stuff and it won some nutrients awards, big bud is a good thing to pick up

5 Likes

Check out the videos that @SilverGrobo had sent to me on my first grow:

2 Likes

Day 26 of 42 flowering…I gave her a haircut of fan leaves and she grew new ones so quick. She was stressed for a bit as I cut too many at 1 time but bounced back nicely! I accidentally bent my main cola trying to train it but taped it up and it’s fine.

2 Likes