Seed Junky Genetics - Hidden Pastry

I dunno if he’s that far from ahead of in-house capukator abd riot seeds … I’m dieing to get my hands on some junky seeds every time he drops I’m either at work or too late to site. To be real though I’m disappointed he got down with cookies not cuz cookies is bad in anyway … I been wanting to get some of their genetics too … but my thing is this … the cannabis community doesn’t need one company putting all the heat it’s need competition to encourage all the companies to step their game and keep genetics progressing

5 Likes

Did you see the Mack x slurricane seven they are testing ? Saw an Instagram post from the lab shit was close to 35 percent thc …

1 Like

:open_mouth: Wow! :eyes::seedling:35%

1 Like

Yeah, we do have the same taste for amazing bud! :smiley:
That’s cool. I’m looking at the HLG Elite 360, to start my tent soon. That London Poundcake 75 x Kush Mints 11 is probably way better than the London Poundcake 75 alone. Anything with seed Junky is bomb lol So far I have 4 packs of Seed Junky seeds… only one is Kush Mints 11 though. I’ve been waiting for Seed Junky’s Georgia Pie seeds! I tried Gelatii alone, by Cookie…and I loved it! I can’t wait to follow more of your grows!

1 Like

I remember when Greenthumb only had a delivery, around Santa Ana back in 2013 I think lol
I want to try Cereal Milk someday, sounds bomb!

1 Like

Jewel Day -12

7 Likes

Jewel - Day 21

6 Likes

I finally got some Cereal Milk! I love her terpenes. It does smell like sweet milk lol

8 Likes

Already know that’s fuego … make sure you take come cuttings if you get a keeper out of those seed junky

1 Like

Hahah Nice bro, the GP is my fav, but cereal milk is crazy delish too! Flying to L.A on Sunday, hope they still have some haha. Was the ash white on them? Did you take a look at the new Lemonade drop, Tang Eray? Anything special?
Next time, if ur at melrose, try out the Kush Mints, Lemon Mints, and Animal Mints by Insane if you havent. All JB/seedjunky strains, really dope. Also Lemonchello#9 is fire if you haven’t tried and Cheetah Piss.

2 Likes

I wish I could. :frowning:

Yes! It’s amazing stuff! White ash, smooth smoke! I did pick up some Animal Mints! It’s bomb! I haven’t tried the others. I love Seed Junky. All his strains are amazing!

1 Like

Jewel - Day 42

8 Likes

My Babies!

13 Likes

Your lil girl would like more humidity :joy::joy::+1::v:

1 Like

I wish I had two grobos.

4 Likes

Just scored some London pound cake x kush mints 11 and some f3s I’m not allowed to mention until they drop …

2 Likes

Sounds amazing! @chris_barfield I did hear great things about that London Pound Cake x Kush Mints 11. I was going to get that but I changed my mind and got Sunset Sherbet x Kush Mints 11 instead.

Jewel - Day 50

8 Likes

Healthy as fk :joy::joy::+1::v:

3 Likes