Question about initial setup? [Resolved]

Thanks it has been pushed down. One more question i have. I see a lot of photos with a thermometer and a humidity gauge. As I see no ways of changing any of these parameters. Is this just for peace of mind?

1 Like

Regardless I’m getting them.

1 Like

Also is there any way to see this info or ph levels from the app?

1 Like

I think those are mostly my pics. Thats for my peace of mind until the app shows me these settings. Growers can control these settings so I believe all growers at any level of knowledge needs this info to grow properly.

Edit: I should clarify you can’t control them via the Grobo app or unit. It can be done via A/C, dehumidify and placement of your unit.

3 Likes

Thank you. My first seed i got from a friend he called it prism and told me it was feminized and 85 percent indica. Other than that I had no guideline to pick my recipe. I went with generic indica does any one have any ideas about that choice? Just wondering

2 Likes

Hey @Stephen you probably want to change the wording Here too. Still states flush.

4 Likes

That is what I went by. The pod was still in the water during high fill. It might have become an issue during later fills that are not so high. Just guessing

2 Likes

Good choice. @Stephen might make adjustments down the road if you run into issues. But you should be good.

2 Likes

@Wolf,

[](https:
//www.allgrowers.com/u/Stephen)

StephenGrobo Team - Horticulturalist

ScottM

20d

Sorry for the confusion @ScottM

Here is the skinny on coco pod placement. We have made some slight cosmetic updates that enables the user to place the coco pod flush with the top of the lid.

1. If your lid has a sticker, place the coco pod at that level.

IMG_1515
IMG_1515.JPG2448x3264 1.09 MB

1. If your lid does not have a sticker, place the coco pod flush with the lid.

IMG_1516
IMG_1516.JPG2448x3264 1.25 MB

Cheers,
Stephen
:wink::green_thumb:

1 Like

Did y’all fix this issue? I am having the same issue. The fill process stopped, light still green, water level is about right, it just never snaps out of fill mode and continues the grow.

1 Like

@Memnock22,

Welcome… Have you put in a https://support.grobo.io (SupportTicket) :ticket::tickets:… light on the front of the :groboone: Grobo is supposed to be blinking in blue to be connected to the internet… :thinking:

2 Likes

No, I only hoped the issue was similar and there was an easy answer. I restarted the unit and the pump started working.

hi @Memnock22 it could be that your unit lost connection in the middle of the drain and fill cycle. If you shoot me a ticket with your unit name I would be happy to look into this further

2 Likes

@Stephen, @chris_barfield, @SilverGrobo, @Azuri, I’m trying to set up my box but the instructions a really lacking for people who are new. It tells me to fill a bucket and put hose in, my problem is that there are two hoses and it doesn’t say whether or not to detach them from the magnet, which hose do I use if so? Ok I just remembered @Stephen, has a YouTube video on setup! On my way!

1 Like

Pop the whole thing in the bucket. Both hoses and the white connector. That way it can drain and fill!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Thanks :pray: @Stephen, no matter what anyone says your the man! I’m like a nervous mother over here!

2 Likes

She’s Alive!

Congratulations!

Your Kush N Cookies was born

Jul 24th at 12:14pm

01:24

My Grobo

2 Likes

((#Resolved)):

:wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to get a resolved post from you, I knew id have to get my unit first but now I finally feel like a true allgrower! :rainbow:

4 Likes

I love everything about these last two posts.

Stephen

3 Likes