Purple haze (bent down )

Hey how is everyone ?well I just wanted to get the forums opion on this !I just germinated purple haze and it popped in 5 days I still have 5 days left on Germanation stage my baby girl is bent over is this common ?or should I be worried something happening .for now I cut a piece of chop stick and put it next to her to help her go up so my question is is this common? and should I move to the next stage Im on germination right now

Also my temp is 78 right now ( I read online that that good weather for germanating cannibus ) what do you guys think

2 Likes

How do you know your temp? I’m assuming you added a thermometer in your grobo? Because I can’t find anywhere that tells me temp on the app.

Ive had mine wrapped in a figure 8. It will unwrap without support. Its all good.

1 Like

you’re good, give her some time.

1 Like

This is what I have gives me temp and humidity and not to expensive also but hen your girl gets bigger it has magnets so you can stick it up higher on the Grobo

1 Like

cool, thank you. Ill order it. What is the ideal humidity for the grobo?

Depends on the stage your in and what kinda strain I usually try to learn everything I can about the strain like temp ,humidity , etc I was told to learn as much as I can about the strain before your grow it look at reviews and I what other growers are saying I like to look at grow journals to

2 Likes

GE MWF SmartWater Compatible… https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01C6PE4G2?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Likes

That’s your best bet bud. Water should be anywhere from 20-22 degrees.

2 Likes

For water that is…

1 Like

Many of us have been buying this cheaper aquarium thermometer

Zacro LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer Fish Tank Water Terrarium Temperature https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N80F1D1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_aGrdFbD60C5P3

2 Likes

thank you all

1 Like

Degrees Celsius! Haha

2 Likes

@Simplegardener17,

• (Dajavu): (Dajavoo): :repeat:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent:

2 Likes