Peyote Cookies

This is my current grow in the Grobo. She was a slow starter but I left her alone and today I open the door to find this beauty. Gave her a topping and clipped a few tiny leaves at the bottom.

10 Likes

Looks really healthy, name sounds like it’s going to ruin your day…in a good way :joy:

5 Likes

Wow I haven’t posted updates on this one in a while.

9 Likes

Wtf that’s after 16 days lol!!:astonished:

1 Like

:eyes: looking good!!! Question: Do you let the grobo do most the work or are you really hands on?

2 Likes

I’m guessing hands on it’s been lollipopped and I’m gonna say trimmed a couple times too

4 Likes

I’m pretty hands on but not too much. What I mean by that is I’ll do all the training methods but I’ll do them once a week when I drain and fill. Also I noticed if you do too much all at once or too often it will slow down the plant growth and it will take quite some time to recover.

4 Likes

Ok so I completely forgot to take before pictures but in the past 9 days this plant has stretched right onto the light creating an eclipse for all underneath. I tried my best it was a ton of work but let me know what you guys and gals think of my handy work :grin::metal:

4 Likes

Looks like a spiderweb lol. That must have taken forrreeevvvverrrrr lol

2 Likes

Man It took sooooo much time. But I had no choice. It was already burning the leaves touching the light.

1 Like

That’s crazy, wow. How far into flower are you?

1 Like

14 days of transition is done and now day 2 of flowering.

1 Like

Oh god lol so she’s still going to grow a bit

1 Like

:tired_face: note to all. If you are growing peyote cookies start transition way before reaching the second fan lol.

4 Likes

When researching seeds I’ve noticed some plants grows are short, medium, or tall. Peyote Cookies I’m guessing a ‘tall’ grow? Good to know the 2nd fan suggestion doesn’t apply to tall plants

3 Likes