Outdoor grow 2020

Got the ladies outside. Transplanted my clones yesterday, they weren’t looking too happy, I think they just had enough of the solo cups, lots of roots. Going to do my little sprouts today.
I’m using soil from a local company called stepwell soil. It’s an organic living soil that I will be dressing with their veg and bloom top dressings and microbes (helps activate the soil so it can break down the nutrients for my girls) so we’ll see how it goes! They’ve formulated it so that it’s perfect for cannabis but can be used in other applications as well

9 Likes

@Russel_Richardson,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: ((#TheyAreAlive)): ((#OneForAll)):

((#StillWatchingYouGrow)): :herb:(:eyes:):sparkling_heart:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

1 Like

That’s very nice. I planted mine last weekend. I used the same soil too!

3 Likes

Where’d you get this stuff? I’ve read about Kryptonite, an organic living soil that all you have to do is add water. Russ will you be using compost teas at all?

1 Like

Nice! :+1: @Demon
@Flyers28 My local hydroponics store carries it. But I just ordered it from their website and I got it in a couple days to my door! They have like a kit you can get with the top dressings and the bottle of microbe booster, which is recommended if your not using like a 20+ gal pot. The dressings etc help get the soil going in smaller containers . I won’t be using any teas I just want to run what they’re offering first. This is a first with organic soil for me so I don’t wanna get too crazy with it lol. Looks up destiny organics dark matter soil, it’s really good but just $$. The stepwell was in my price range lol

1 Like

Nice. It’s good to have some guidance. I’m just kinda flying by the seat of my pants so to speak but it’s going pretty good. It was more of an isolation project to go with the grobo, so learning as I go! Watching you grow and using your advice as always :beers:

1 Like

This forum is excellent for advice and guidance. If you wanted to get some reading and a little more knowledge, I highly recommend picking up The Cannabis Grow Bible 3rd edition. It’ll definitely take you down the rabbit hole. :grin::crazy_face::herb: :rabbit2: :hole:

3 Likes