Ok I did a full water change yesterday. Today I wanted to see what the PH of the water was so I took out a sample out of the tank and tested it. The reading I got was 5.8 and I’m pretty sure thats around the range it should be.
Said that my little PH meter is nowhere near as good quality as the one that comes with the unit and there could be some slight fluctuations in that number.
I’m trying my best to keep the light off the roots but it has been difficult lately due to all the trouble shooting and I noticed today a good portion was discoloured brown but did not seem to have any signs of slime like substance on the surface so I will chock it up to possibly stained by the nutrients.
Here is a pic of her today(day 16). notice the two leaves that seem pretty shrivelled up. I really hope its not a sign of something bad.
The new growth seems really good.
let me know if i’m missing anything.