Light, Smell and Temp

Anyone interested in how to shield you Grobo from external light and smell during the Flower mode hit me up. I’ve devised a unique Sleeve that ensures total darkness, limited smell and ideal temperature control

6 Likes

Anything for the smell, please

Pleas do share

I’d be very interested in what you’ve come up with.
Kevin

1 Like

What’s up Guys,
I didn’t forget ya. So long story short, as a prototype I used some Black vinyl I had laying around the house and created a wrap to keep light out. Then to address the interior temp (because it get pretty hot inside the Grobo) I fashioned a Peltier ac fan and sealed off light entry/exit. Temp moved from 85 to 77. Plus the knockdown of the Smell was a byproduct of the Wrap. Take a look, just threw it into flower

6 Likes

Can you show us photos of the fan?

This is the Peltier AC. Keeps interior at 73F

2 Likes

Thank you for the pic! So you have this facing the opening in the back of the unit?

Yes, keeps interior cabinet at 75 degrees

1 Like

Can you please share a link for the peltier ac you used, or for one with similar? I tried googling it, but don’t know what to look for.

1 Like

This looks similar to what you have, think it would do the trick?

1 Like

Yes that’s it

1 Like

Thank you!

How did you come by or build the sleeve?

Basically built a frame slightly bigger than the top of the Grobo. I attach black felt from Hobby Lobby and affixed carbon filter squares to the underside of the felt.

1 Like