Kush "n" Cookies

I don’t have one yet so what are the ranges? She looks like she has grown these past days.

1 Like

Also you shouldn’t “need” the ph/ppm pen if the grobo is automating this and has sensors/probes to validate this. Just as in the water chiller is not needed :man_shrugging:

I sent off support a great long email explaining what I felt the issue was and was it possible to factory default the machine without killing the plant. Hoping that whatever was causing these random issues was fixed by that which imo is software.

I have replacement nutrients (advanced nutrients full lineup( set to arrive Monday so I can take complete control of the grobo. Something is wrong. I really can’t trust basic functions at this point. The only answer I’ve received from anyone at grobo was wireless related and wait until Monday. The plant will survive this, but this is not a positive experience for me so far. The plant I put in soil 48 hours prior planting my seed in the grobo is flourishing.

When I drain and fill this afternoon I will take the plant out in the plastic and verify once again that everything is in place and working

1 Like

My nutes are basically where yours is now. I just focused mainly on the outside temps, using my ceiling fan and air conditioner.

4 Likes

Your plant is towering over mine lol

I really think my unit is defective or there is a software glitch causing these issues

Keep in mind we’re on the same day in our grow

Notice the browning on the edges

1 Like

Also keep in mind that they are different strains!

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m on day 10/14 early veg do I wait until late veg to start topping? Double checking.

5 Likes

Nope all you need to do is wait for the 5th-6th node whichever your preference then give’r the old snip! Looks like you need a node or two still

6 Likes

Holding strong Day 12/14 Early veg

5 Likes

The difference between today’s drain and fill and last weeks.
Today

Last Week

4 Likes

Could leave ur bottles sideways so u don’t have to remove to show pic if u want :+1:

2 Likes

Not having any luck trying to count nodes, to top or not!

2 Likes

It looks like your starting your 4th
Where each set of leaves comes out is a node. So if you have 4 sets of leaves you have 4 nodes. You could be starting your 5th I just can’t really tell

5 Likes

Thanks Russel that really helps! Makes it easier to count sets of leaves than digging underneath trying to find nodules. Puts things into perspective! 1-2-grow-on! :bulb::seedling:

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Was going to say same thing. Looks like one more node and ull be ready to top

2 Likes

I couldn’t wait any longer! I topped …! I hope she survives it, I read online that you can top anytime after the first set of triple leaves so I wanted to see the effects.

(upload://siNaYQzp0BoaNRl9fmNRr6JxacL.jpeg)

1 Like

When is it absolutely too late to top and is there a number of times that would be excessive? To my knowledge its 3 times before transition is this correct? Should I extend grow another week to allow for healing or wait to see how she responds?

1 Like

Hey @Bplatinum9, I’ve only ever topped once and I’ve seen twice (usually add a week to late veg) but she will need some time to heal now so let her do her thing. How’s your coco pod on top? Should feel dryer. She’s looking good! :+1:

2 Likes

@Dew I think tomorrow when I enter late veg I will add an extra week I wish we had the option of adding 3 days at a time because she already looks fuller form earlier today. My coco pod is definitely not dryer although it looks healthy if it doesn’t start to dry up during late veg I might have to ask @Stephen what I can do. I would hate to have to squeeze on the pod and damage the roots or plant.