Introduce yourself

First go at this so hope it goes right. Waiting game for my system but reading and trying to soak up the knowledge from the vets on here and anyone sharing their experience. Especially the first time growers. Love the stories

4 Likes

Welcome aboard! Reading up is the best way to have a successful grow and with the allgrowers behind you all you have to do is ask, post or message! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Hi Guys

im at the first growing ever …she has 21 days , and she look nice now !! i guess …
thanks Russel and Stephen , for the suggestion to raise a bit the cocopad at the tray level and after changing water she restart to smile !!

when you guess it will be ready for a bit topping ? because seeing yr related video , Stephen …you start with when they were just 3 week over …and mine look a bit far way to have 5 nodes still …
thanks a lot for yr comment

cordially
Cris

4 Likes

Heyyyyyyy everyone my name is Audrey and my fiance and I have started our first grow since we recieved the grobo yesterday. We are excited to learn more and have beautiful babies 100 days from now. Man that seems like a forever wait but I’m sure it will be worth the wait.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard!!! Were happy to have you and hope that you will share your grow with us as we will share our knowledge with you! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

What’s up, fellow growers? Brother B here, Just wanted to stop by and drop a quick intro so I’m not a stranger, lurking the threads, anymore. Im a small scale, tent grower with some experience in commercial cultivation, but I’m just scratching the surface. Trying to learn and experiment as much as possible! I’m excited to see what the community has to offer and I’ll do what I can to be active. Thanks for having me, looking forward to getting to know everyone, Cheers!

6 Likes

Creating your own system is easy Flora flex has a cheap system that ive helped people get… for under 100 US dollars … you gotta do a little research before hand before getting intimidated

Shout outs to the Steelers

2 Likes

• ((#Welcome)): :wave::wink:

@VTGroboGuy, @Brotherbuddah, @Adrianna_Roberts, @Paulo, @Danielle, @Sweet_Leaf, @Farmercuetical, @Alex1, @VermontGrobo, @Redbader, @Kashns6, @Fairdinkum16, @Allforlove, @znzn, @420chicano, @Adrian_Less1, @Slowburn, @Francisco_Rosa,@666_G, @BirdOT, @looneytones, @Max_Torres, @420farms, @Greengo, @Moscotto, @Sharee_Cook, @catnamedkringle, @Jinnxxed, @Ricculus, @Amos_Green, @Devon_Stanle, @Cahgirl3398, @cashew, @Dreski, @Lendl, @Migs, @Haley_Sullivan, @CaptainMac, @Veritas, @Charles_420, @mississippihippie,

--

@VTGroboGuy,

VTGroboGuy..--

--

@Brotherbuddah,

Brotherbuddah..--

--

@Adrianna_Roberts,

Adrianna_Roberts..--

--

@Paulo,

Paulo..--

--

@Danielle,

Danielle..1--

--

@Sweet_Leaf,

Sweet_Leaf..--

--

@Farmercuetical,

Farmercuetical..--

--

@Alex1,

Alex1..--

--

@VermontGrobo,

VermontGrobo..--

--

@Redbader,

Redbader..--

--

@Kashns6,

Kashns6..--

--

@Fairdinkum16,

Fairdinkum16..--

--

@Allforlove,

Allforlove..--

--

@znzn,

znzn..--

--

@420chicano,

420chicano..--

--

@Adrian_Less1,

Adrian_Less1..--

--

@Slowburn,

Slowburn..1--

--

@Francisco_Rosa,

Francisco_Rosa..--

--

@666_G,

666_G..--

--

@BirdOT,

BirdOT..--

--

@looneytones,

looneytones..--

--

@Max_Torres,

Max_Torres..--

--

@420farms,

420farms..--

--

@Greengo,

Greengo..--

--

@Moscotto,

Moscotto..--

--

@Sharee_Cook,

Sharee_Cook..--

--

@catnamedkringle,

catnamedkringle..--

--

@Jinnxxed,

Jinnxxed..--

--

@Ricculus,

Ricculus..--

--

@Amos_Green,

Amos_Green..--

--

@Devon_Stanle,

Devon_Stanle..--

--

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/strawberry-hydroponics-experiment-in-grobo/639/33?u=silvergrobo

@Cahgirl3398,

Cahgirl3398..--

--

@cashew,

cashew..--

--

@Dreski,

Dreski..--

--

@Lendl,

Lendl..--

--

@Migs,

Migs..--

--

@Haley_Sullivan,

Haley_Sullivan..--

--

@CaptainMac,

CaptainMac..--

--

@Veritas,

Veritas..--

--

@Charles_420,

Charles_420..--

--

@mississippihippie,

mississippihippie..--

--

:wave::wink:

3 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Whats up! Im Zach, very happy to be here. My GroBo arrived this week.

14 Likes

Thank you for Having Me…I wouldn’t join Any club that would have me as a member ! but here I am Long time grower First time Old…thanks for the invite😊

6 Likes

Hola Growers
Bueno Arbustos to you!

I am an indoor 7yr grower turned …outdoor last 3 years had the space plants get bigger…But lots more work outdoor grows …but I like being outside watching , protecting , pure sunlight it’s lol :laughing: it’s all pretty cool being outside with plants…indoor grows outdoor grows so different when done right I love both.:facepunch:t4: Thanks for having me!

11 Likes

Welcome! :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Grobo is beyond awesome … it’s an amazing product … enjoy happy growing

7 Likes

3 Likes

We have a little problem here, you’ll like it. We all suffer from awesomeness and so will
you…! :joy:

5 Likes

Time to get to work…a little dent on side and hope it wasnt mishandled…will update when all parts are functioning

9 Likes

2 Likes

Hell yea, glad you got your box! Sorry about the dent. Handling by shipping companies is a joke especially now with the massive influx in demand due to the global pandemic. Hope it’s just cosmetic Brother, look forward to growing with you. :facepunch:

2 Likes