I need your thoughts

Cull it…who has time for Any plants with slow growth or irregular growth I’d pop another seed and not waste my time honestly but I know you don’t like buying seeds so … if I were I’d grow from clone … you can buy clones in your state legally save all the headache

1 Like

I dont mind buying seeds. I have tons of seeds. I like growing from a seed. It makes me feel like I did something. Not a fan of clones. I’ll start a new seed. My other plant is doing great.

4 Likes

Chuck the other nobody has time to wait for it to POSsibly fix itself

2 Likes

Those of you that know me, know I’m no quitter. I let the deformed plant continue and shes still small but getting better. I just want to see what happens. Day 19 of veg.

Fantasmo Express

2 Likes

Durban Poison
Day 19 veg

4 Likes

Does anyone

know what this is? The little streaks. There are no bugs the ph is 5.8 water 66f lights 30in away

3 Likes

Day 3 Dark Purple Auto

2 Likes

That looks like ph fluctuation … also could be thrips

1 Like

Thrip looks more blotchy to me but Chris has a point.

Well septoria spots are light colored but their round, so I don’t think its that.

In iron deficiency the new growth gets brighter, so we may have a winner.

Although its rare for cannabis to have mosaic virus it does resemble it a bit.

MY VOTE… High PH ( also what @chris_barfield suggested.

2 Likes

I check the ph daily and adjust accordingly it’s not bugs. The streaks start from birth. I’ve only noticed it since I started using advanced nutrients. It was on previous plants caused no issues just looks odd.

2 Likes

Thrips was just a thought but I’m pretty sure that’s ph fluctuations I use to use advanced and it did the same for me which is why I switched to floraflex which is truly ph stable but I can only tel you what I see when I switched that stopped and I run the troll master environment system that sends me ph of my res under advanced at different times of the day it would be different but stayed within range and my plant leaves got that now it’s no more

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming. I figured it was their nutes. I only started getting the streaks when I started using them.

1 Like

Yep you gotta go at least half strength, many times I go 1/4 strength. And I too am switching over to flora flex nutes. Love that it’s in powder form and you don’t need much to go a long way. :joy::+1::v:

2 Likes

I looked up the flora flex how does it work exactly. V1 and v2 does it include calmag and additives or are they not needed?

1 Like

There is a feeding schedule on the site. You can mix the parts differently for desired strength.

They have their own cal/mag as well but these nutrients are designed for cannabis especially coco or rockwool

So I can’t use it for my hydro??

Sure you could. It’s nutes in powder form. :100: % water-soluble. Just mix your additives first, then nutes, then ph :joy::joy::+1::v:

3 Likes

Rockwool and coco are hydro

3 Likes

Day 30 Update

Durban Poison

Day 30 Fantasmo Express aka my mutant

Day 11 Dark Purple

3 Likes