Hows it look

Don’t top too early you could stunt growth or send her into shock so to speak.
Topping before the fifth node is not recommended but if you decide to experiment and go for it let us know what happens! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I read a auto flower you want to top at the 3rd node not shur if it’s just a auto flowering thing? Been reading and youtubeing alot want to end up being a pro at all this lol

3 Likes

leafy is where I read this not shur if it’s just a auto flowering thing or not?

3 Likes

Also can some one plz tell me how to take pics directly from my gallery and post on here instead of takeing the pic at that particular moment lol :laughing:

1 Like

Hit reply on a post, find the picture icon up top and tap to open, its like the 7th icon across the top.
choose a file from your computer then tap photo library
and choose pics to download, hit done then upload.

2 Likes

what’s good growers hope all is well. Day 14/14 of early veg with my purple kush auto want to top but litterly on last day of early veg is it to late?

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Top at the 5th node…

image image

3 Likes

what’s good growers day 3/14 of transition with my purple kush (auto) what are everybody’s thoughts.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

nice like it…

2 Likes

no its fine

1 Like

It’s a auto day 4/14 of transition I some what fill it needs a lil trim but than again this my first grow n yea been reading a whole lot about opening up for light pruning ect… but not 100% there really I noticed isn’t a exact answer just a bunch of mixed answers n also in are grobo my auto seems a tad bit smaller than I’m seeing in youtube video tents any help?

1 Like

Any one growing a auto or has grew a auto in the grobo?

1 Like

Where are my champions at help a guy out plz.

1 Like

@a_e_Trujillo,

(INcomming): (ClickHere):

--

((#INcomming)): :love_letter:

--

--

(Go up in this [Post] and read all about Autos):

--

:white_check_mark:(:eye:):open_book:

1 Like

Autos don’t really take to trimming very well until they are bigger and established, and even then keep it to a minimum.

It’s sometimes better to just wait for the plant to tell you when it wants them to come off; they’ll go brown, dry up and start to fall off on their own, it’ll be obvious - and they will just pluck right off without any effort.

She’s a little small for transition phase. It’s not advised to flip it back if you see any hairs appearing but you might’ve wanted to extend vegetation stage a bit more until you see the hairs start to become prominent (that’s when I start transition personally).

2 Likes

With a auto?