Herb and marijuana anxiety

Herb and marijuana anxiety

They said that medical cannabis is very effective when it comes to anxiety. At first I was doubtful so I started doing my own research and read articles about marijuana. I found out that each marijuana strain has different uses for different diseases. Like this strain wwwworldwide-marijuana-seedscom/products/dna-genetics-holy-grail-kush This one is very effective when it comes to stress and mild anxiety. Let me hear your two cents with this.thanks

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about that specific strain but some of them definitely help people function with anxiety.
Lots of positive benefits ot cannabis

2 Likes

Its true that the use of cannabis with high levels of THC or low prolonged use can wreck havoc on the brain lowering its dopamine causing psychosis. Luckily cannabis DNA is Made up of more than one ingredient. The THC is what spikes the dopamine but the cannabanoids in the CBD has the opposite effect on the brain. There is a wave starting which allows growers to breed more seeds with higher levels of CBD to counteract the THC causing the psychotic effects of marijuana to cancel itself out. So yes it can be bad for mental health but, it can also be very good for it too. Ratios of 1:1 with an 50/50 upper/downer sativa/indica and close to equal levels of THC/CBD or lower level of THC than CBD can be most beneficial.

3 Likes