Green crack growers choose seed

Well my wifes a bitch and didnt really like the white widow so I’m growing green crack for her. I was pretty lazy about starting my next grow took about 3 weeks of being lazy and replacing the drain pump, but it’s back up and running took this at day 5. On day 6 now.

9 Likes

@Bongsmoker89,

((#LifeIsPrecious))… :wink:

Green crack growers choose seed

((#GreenCrackClub))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::green_thumb:

3 Likes

My next one will be green crack as well, just a different breeder I think. Blimburn is the one I have I believe

3 Likes

Great idea. I plan on trying this with different strains and breeders. it will take time to find some breeders that become my go-to. I already have one breeders seed I’m on the fence about but wont write them off until I’ve tried some other strains. :+1:

4 Likes

Day 13. I used the new feature and calibrated the sensors prior to this grow, forgot to mention that. Seems to be a much smoother start this go round.

4 Likes

Day 21.

4 Likes

Day 28

6 Likes

Day 39 later today.

3 Likes

You’ve got something going on there I’d send in a ticket, I’ll bet your ec is off :+1::v:

1 Like

Yeah bottom looking a little flat

Went ahead and micro topped it.

5 Likes

Great first pic :+1::v::joy:

3 Likes

@Osage this green crack has huge leaves

3 Likes

Day 49. Microtopped it a few days ago and thinned it out some today.

5 Likes

Day 59.
Push veg state back a week. Goes into flower mode tomorrow.

6 Likes

Getting her first buds. Leaves still look a little flat, gonna have them check the ph.

6 Likes

Make sure your bubbler is robustly bubbling away too. :+1:

4 Likes