Grand Daddy Purple - ILGM

Using generic indica recipe.

Planted Oct 29. Popped on Germination (Day 7 / 10)

Day 15 Early Vegetation (Day 5 / 14). Drain and fill today. Nice long tap root but the plant looks kind of uneven or even stunted? Is there any good reason to extend early veg?

5 Likes

Let her keep going as is but keep an eye on the leaves

6 Likes

@coffindancer,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

((# YourLeavesAreTalking )): :brown_circle: =

((#PHprobe)): ((#PHsensor)):

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

((#YourGrowYourCall)):

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

You can wait for two (or 3) (or 5) and cut it back to 2 or 3: You like it the way you do it and have fun with it:

I’m Trying for 8-sites Myself on Our Grow:

Blueberry - Indica - Grows

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m really interested in how this grow goes man , I was looking at the grandaddy from them also . I have the strawberry kush from them . Whenever I get my grobo u can start.

2 Likes

I meant i

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Update. Extended Early Vegetation 1 week as a recommendation from @Stephen. She seemed to get behind a little for some reason.

Day 21 Early Vegetation (Day 11 / 21)

Day 29 Early Vegetation (Day 19 / 21)

Started “Wind Treatment” LST as described by one of our champions @Rich . Thanks for the tip :+1:

Topped and trimmed a couple bottom leaves.

Question. At what point would you do a 2nd topping?

8 Likes

Do yourself a favour and get a fan off Amazon, I can’t find the link I used anymore but I got a 4 speed “desk” fan. It’s got a big hefty clamp clip on the bottom and came with 2 18650 rechargeable batteries. I have a bunch so I can keep them charged and just swap out. Lasts me 16 hours on speed 2 which is fairly breezy. Then you can keep the door closed :+1:

And you’ll need to wait until your new tops are established enough for another topping if that’s what you meant. That’s what I’m waiting for as well in my green crack thread

1 Like

I’m just using that fan in my pic for 20 minutes a day. I’ll look up the battery operated ones you suggested :+1:

That’s exactly what I was asking :grin: So like wait for another node or 2 under the new tops?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve not done multiple toppings yet so I can’t confirm. I would guess at least 2?

2 Likes