Generic hybrid first grow

Thanks @Dew I’ll extend. I had a pinched line in cap of bottle up until last week so bit uneven. All good now :pray::+1:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Had these outside for a while now. I try to bring them in in certain situations which helps to take a nice photo :call_me_hand: learned my lesson trying to get some more lst on one of them and completely snapped branch right off stalk. Trying to clone it but I had no rooting agent and not so lucky with cloning(so far). :man_shrugging: First grow problems
O and probably shouldn’t have done so many in one tent :joy:

3 Likes

Should I keep oscillating fan in tent on while they sleep? I’ve had it shut off when light shuts off. Thanks

1 Like

Think about it this way. Does the wind stop because it gets dark out? Always try and think about how nature works and how plants interact with nature. :+1::v:

6 Likes

:open_mouth: Wise words, I didn’t even think of that. Switching plugs on fan tonight :call_me_hand:
Thanks @Osage

3 Likes

anyone know what this bug :bug: could be? Mars 250 :fire: might take down older led. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Wow ur grobo is 81f. Now I dont feel so bad.

2 Likes

Wonder if having the hygrometer so close to the lights is a problem?

2 Likes

I have 3 set up. I moved lower one during photo. One by light and one one exterior. I have to keep the top one below 82f so the light doesn’t overheat. No a/c I’m my house :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No it was the same temp lower.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Beautiful, brother⚡

5 Likes