Generic hybrid first grow

I’d just let her show herself when she’s ready. If you remove the coco pod hat from the sprouting seed the light may kill the tap root before it takes hold. :+1::v:

1 Like

@Osage came home to remove hat and this is what I saw when I opened grobo up​:hugs::hugs::call_me_hand::seedling: seed case fell of so I moved it.

3 Likes

That seed hat might just give you a problem. In a day or two when and if she opens up a bit I’m thinking you’re gonna need to help her out. Grab a pair of tweezers and gently separate that hat and then take it off. Had this happen many times before. Some are easy and shed it themselves, others need our help :+1::v:

1 Like

@Osage did that w these babies. Think I should help out grobo baby :baby: now? Think it’ll hurt it? I’ve got steady hands :joy:
update did it anyways all set!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

@LtcTerps,

((#ForAllTheLittleOnes)):

((#Congratulations))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby: 's

2 Likes

So just went to do my first drain and fill and nothing happened, well lights changed color and sound like pump kicked on and held but no water flow. Then app said it was done but water is still in grobo. Think my return hose is faulty? Update hoses look to be in correct location. Not sure how to raise a support ticket @Stephen
Thanks

1 Like

@LtcTerps,

((#SupportTicket)):

https://support.grobo.io

((#Messages)):

:wink::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hopefully get it sorted out soon. Successfully performed a top up.:pray:

1 Like

Try a reboot :+1::v:Unplug for 5 minutes

1 Like

You can do a minute

Will try that right now @Osage update still not draining with a reset(unplug). Thanks for helping maybe @bjorn help please

Hey @LtcTerps

Best bet is to send a ticket to support@grobo.io where they will be able to help you. Not sure how much the Grobo guys monitor this site for support requests.

2 Likes

@Azuri sent ticket in last night. Just eager to get it sorted out.

2 Likes

I see you @LtcTerps, let me dig in and respond on support side.

Stephen

3 Likes

Got these in today from true north with a nice race car toy​:joy:for extra security. And update on my mystery hybrid which I just pushed the coco pod up by @Stephen recommendation. I’ve actually narrowed it down two three different strains it could be. We’ll have a guessing game here soon. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Nice,

Not sure what strains you have packaged there. I see the tubes of seeds are those the freebies that come with the order?

I’ve got a freebie Cannuk seed going now, blueberry feminized I wasn’t expecting much but it’s turning out nice so far nice tree trunk stem nice thick branches lots of bud sites and great shape and size for an indica.

9 Likes

Wow I was not ready for that bottom pic lol! That’s awesome!!

2 Likes

She still got 5+ weeks left in flower been a great strain so far only got one seed (freebie) and didn’t clone it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes