Forum stomper (2nd grow)

She’s looking a little ruff anything to be worried about?

2 Likes

From looking at your other grow what did you do different this time?

1 Like

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Prob genetics, new growth looks good?

1 Like

That’s what my :thought_balloon: were too, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks :pray: new growth looking good so I wasn’t really sweating :sweat_smile: it but still wanted to double check. I also got a question for the autos growers!? What the longest you left your girl In early vegetation before transition? I got her set up for 38 days…

1 Like

Quick question!? In early vegetation (autos) are there topping off water during the week? Looks like I didn’t keep a note on that?

1 Like

How’s its goings growers!? Just a little update with some LST!

5 Likes

I’m on day 22 and I was told that I can start topping off between Drains/Fills.

4 Likes

DWC w/air stones
This is just a video I like and thought I share.

2 Likes

Good info, thanks!

2 Likes

U got some good genetics bro! I was debating on that seed line but they sold out afterwards. Mephisto is the shiz for autos! I would touch any other auto company besides them… actually Mandalorian genetics has some Regular Autos as well. Did u end up adding the recharge?

2 Likes

Thanks bro and yes I added recharge with this grow and it coming along good. I’m still trying to get this LST down.

Here she is at 27 days!! She looks a little crazy but I’m hoping I’m not stressing the plant out.
Also I got an extra air pump and added 2 more air stones to the reservoir and gonna see what happens!

4 Likes

Check out Ethos Genetics Autos

1 Like

Looking good B.I.G. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@SWSVIC I’ll pass on ethos… he has such sketch pass

1 Like

Good to know. Will definitely be trying my hand with autos in the future once traveling becomes a thing again.

2 Likes

@SWSVIC I can see an indoor grow for u in the future. U will like it!

1 Like

Meaning a tent? I’m eyeing some things :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes!! I had a feeling u caught the bug. I run two tents before I moved. I had a veg tent 4x2 , and 4x4 running leds… i loved it!

2 Likes

I’m limited to a 3x5 walk in closet in my home office (part of negotiation with wife). I’m currently trying to devise the most ridiculous over built set up of that size in existence. I don’t care to grow a large amount, my goal is simply to grow more elite buds than what I can find at my local dispensaries (and enjoy the process along the way). Will start a thread soon for recommendations on a no holds bar, no budget, tent setup that fits my size requirements.

7 Likes