Forum stomper (2nd grow)

How’s its going growers,
Well back at it again! This time with FS, mephisto take on GSC.

I was wondering tho, say the first week or maybe 2 week of early veg if I didn’t want my plants to have any nutes I would just leave the bottle #3 left out? The guide line for this strain says, go easy on nutrients early on…so I was thinking just giving her ph water just in the beginning.
Any thoughts on this? Thanks for your time.

8 Likes

Just unplug it or turn the hose upside down in the bottle.

3 Likes

Sup growers!
I came across a sweet fine today and just wanted to share with you folks.
Light stress training

4 Likes

@BigPapa1,

• (LookingGreat): :herb:

--

2 Likes

How’s it growin, growers!? Just a little update. Hope everyone is doing good and feeling healthy! /10/28 early veg.

4 Likes

How’s it going growers.
I have a Recharge question, tonight is a top off and I was thinking of adding some recharge to the new water and add it to my reservoir? Does it seem pointless to add such a small Dose? Basically what I’m asking will it be any benefit to add recharge to my top off water?

1 Like

Couldn’t hurt, maybe a good way to introduce it to your young plant in a gentle manner. Just pre-mix it at 1/4 strength into a gallon jug of water.

1 Like

She’s looking a little ruff anything to be worried about?

2 Likes

From looking at your other grow what did you do different this time?

1 Like

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Prob genetics, new growth looks good?

1 Like

That’s what my :thought_balloon: were too, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks :pray: new growth looking good so I wasn’t really sweating :sweat_smile: it but still wanted to double check. I also got a question for the autos growers!? What the longest you left your girl In early vegetation before transition? I got her set up for 38 days…

1 Like

Quick question!? In early vegetation (autos) are there topping off water during the week? Looks like I didn’t keep a note on that?

1 Like

How’s its goings growers!? Just a little update with some LST!

5 Likes

I’m on day 22 and I was told that I can start topping off between Drains/Fills.

4 Likes

DWC w/air stones
This is just a video I like and thought I share.

2 Likes

Good info, thanks!

2 Likes

U got some good genetics bro! I was debating on that seed line but they sold out afterwards. Mephisto is the shiz for autos! I would touch any other auto company besides them… actually Mandalorian genetics has some Regular Autos as well. Did u end up adding the recharge?

2 Likes

Thanks bro and yes I added recharge with this grow and it coming along good. I’m still trying to get this LST down.

Here she is at 27 days!! She looks a little crazy but I’m hoping I’m not stressing the plant out.
Also I got an extra air pump and added 2 more air stones to the reservoir and gonna see what happens!

4 Likes

Check out Ethos Genetics Autos

1 Like