First grow "White Widow"

A little late posting but this is day 10. After 2 failed previous grows I am super excited she lives.

4 Likes

And she is looking pretty healthy!

2 Likes

@Fresh,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

2 Likes

DAY 19! Definitely still looking healthy! Happy with progress so far! @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

Root system definitely growing rapidly! No pics of it but spreading the wings!

2 Likes

Day 25! Bottom leaves a little droopy due to be offline post last firmware update.Light on outside was not signaling offline like it was suppose to only way I knew was I went to change lighting schedule. Everything back in order now! @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

3 Likes

She looks fine! Keep posting and keep your excitement because she will be getting bigger soon!

2 Likes

DAY 27 Grow rate is amazing! @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I just started a white widow seed also. I think the shell is stuck on the seedling.

Any advice would greatly appreciated. This only my second actual grow after some attempts that failed to germinate. (Different strain). I hope this the appropriate place to look for help. Thanks.

From what I have read on the forum, your suppose to slightly dampen seed hat and gently remove with a pair of tweezers. @gonzotonto5

1 Like

@Fresh read it right! Just a couple drops of water on top of the seed and the plant will kick the hat or you can very gently pull it off after you wet it with tweezers.

@Fresh @Bplatinum9 thanks. That’s what I did. It came off easily after spraying some water on it. Keeping fingers crossed it gets better.