First grow - Critical Purple (Auto)

A lot of users will partially harvest the top/biggest buds to let the smaller ones grow longer, totally up to you.
I don’t think there is much left you can do at this stage about the density but, you can try (big buds) by advanced nutrients next time on this strain to try and fatten your buds a bit more.
And flawless flush during flush stage to help with the taste.

3 Likes

Happy Saturday growers!

Another updated close up. I just got a macro lens attachment for my phone yesterday. It does a pretty nice job. Looks like the trichomes are getting cloudy but not really seeing any amber just yet. The flush stage was set to start today. I extended the flowering again for now. I was thinking of harvesting a couple of the larger buds in a couple days and then start the flush process. Anyone with any opposing ideas please share. Thank you!

6 Likes

Personally at this point I’d just let it flush. Flushing l
Allows the plants to use any chemical or nutrient left overs in the plant to be used up vs you smoking them.
Makes for a cleaner smoother smoke. So just let it flush and stop or extend in flush

2 Likes

you’ve got a nice plant I would probably let it run the full 8 to 10 days for flush shell be ready

3 Likes

Thank you @ToddYYC! That is what I’ll do!

1 Like

I just saw this on a bud in the back corner. Is this good or bad?

1 Like

Is that spider mites or mold or something?

That looks like mold

1 Like

That was my fear… I’ve inspected the entire rest of the plant and I dont see it anywhere else. If its mold, is the whole plant ruined? Or can i cut it and carry on while watching the humidity?

1 Like

Yeah, I think if you just cut off whatever buds have mold and maybe sanitize the walls and increase airflow you should be good, but I’m on my first grow. Type “mold” in the search bar and read through the posts to be sure.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m doing now. From what I’m reading it’s in its earliest stages and appears to be saveable. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

@Chad_Johnson,

image Hellyesshedid (AllOfWhatSheSaid): :white_check_mark:

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

(SoSorryThisHappened): (BudRot): (HeartEquals): = :cry:

--

:cry:

@alexxali,

Critical Purple (Auto)

--

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Cut this down and start over that is mold or spider mites either way it’s a done deal and you don’t. Want your grobo storing spores of that shit

3 Likes

i think its fine …let it grow

1 Like

Hey all! I started by cutting out that section of buds and disposing of them. The problem is I had several buds all growing too close together in the back corner and it was mold that started. This is my 1st grow and Im definitely learning a lot from this grow. I had a friend stop over that has a little experience. He said it looks good. He thinks I caught it soon enough. I also purchased a temp/humidity reader and Ive been watching it closely. Thank you everyone for the continuous recommendations and helpful tips. It has truly made this a wonderful experience!

3 Likes

Maybe wipe your Grobo walls down with some cotton alcohol to help mold spurs that may have stuck to it.

3 Likes

Got the same thing growing. Mines late bloomer just like yours. Looks exact same size and same looking. I was starting to wonder about mine and seen you’ve grew this.

3 Likes

very nice click what is name of this plant???

1 Like

The strain is critical purple. The seeds are from Growers Choice. I posted a pic of the packaging also in this thread. If you want to see the packaging, scroll up to ‘13’

1 Like

We are drying now… FINALLY!

7 Likes