Don't know if it's been done before

…but I’m running an experiment for myself. Started a dirt grow where I fill it with my grobo’s weekly drain. Cant remember off the top of my head how long ago I started it but it’s roughly 3-4 weeks in. Heres how its looking

5 Likes

Oooh I like this experiment!

2 Likes

I started her off in a 2oz pot and moved her up to a 10 oz. Fed her with some r.o/distilled water til i thought she was strong enough then alternated r.o with discarded grobo water for about a week and a half every couple days now I’m doing fill grobo discarded water every once to three times aweek depending on how lomg it takes for her to drink it up.

3 Likes

Slowly sits down and grabs some :popcorn:

3 Likes

@Stephen hopefully i didnt start this one too late and the nutes for flower dont screw up my dirt plant up. Excited to see the results but so far so good

3 Likes

A little up date. So far so good I’d say

4 Likes

Update on the recycled grobo water experiment. Finally moved her to her forever home(closet not my bathroom bahah) and did a transplant. Forgive the plastic container started her on a whim without the proper equipment because i stopped wanting to talk about closet grow and be about the closet grow. Been rotating distilled/r.o water and grobo water to make it go a little farther

3 Likes

It’s been roughly a week and a half since the last growth check in. Decided I was gonna run with 6 main branches and cut the little growth on the bottom off. Then i accidentally snapped an off shoot from my topping, so thats delayed that process a little while.:expressionless: gotta put in an order for some grobo nutes running low or I’ll have to put it on it’s own nute schedule. All in all I’d say if you timed a grow out with the grobo you can feed the discarded water with decent results

2 Likes