Ok, it may be a bit slow on the draw but three days can do wonders, don’t extend germination if your plant is standing upright and has four leaves on it by the end of germination. Go on to early veg!
ok, so if NOT extend it until it is standing with 4 leafs (baby round and first set of jagged leafs) and then push it to early veg?
Yes only if! You don’t need to do anything at this point! Let the grobo do its job because everything is going smoothly right now.
Shifting schedule is done when there are issues and you don’t have any right now.
There are three days left in your germination and it will shift to early veg on its own.
Post a pic on the last day of germination and we can help you figure out if its not ready to progress but I doubt that will be the case!
so just to be clear though, if I do have to hold it in germination for a bit, I should still put it into early veg as soon as its standing with 4 leaves. I ask because it appears if I hold it back in germination it resets it for another 10 days, and would likely not need a whole other 10 days.
Correct but you can always advance schedule forward or back so don’t worry!
I am just getting started also but be patient you have 2 more days for the leaves. It looks like they are coming
My first grow had leafs showing by day 6…
Every grow is going to be completely different. Even if it was the same seed you won’t see the same results. Some are slow growers is all.
I know that… this is more about whether the schedule needs to be adjusted… to allow the early veg stage to get full effect
I would only extend early veg if there isn’t much of a sprout. Don’t extend germination or anything. You’ll likely just extend late veg tbh
Not good! You may want to consider starting over with a different seed by a different breeder.
What happened? Is it doomed?
If its at the end of germination with no leaves, stalk is yellowish and the tip is dried up, I would think so!
Could have been the seed or mishandled.
@ToddYYC, is on here! I don’t see russel… It never hurts to have second or third opinions to be comfortable!
I’m not a fan of that breeder myself and have had like 6 of 7 seeds fail from them
I would terminate asap
I vote shiskaberry…