Day 15

Day 5 of early vegetation
Strain - Bakerstreet (hindu kush)

@Blackwater81,

:wink:

Not to be a Debbie downer, but she’s none too happy. I think your ph is off. I’d send in a ticket to Stephen. Just my observation. :+1::v:

And your humidity is too low​:+1::v:

And your humidity range, looking at your meter is an issue. Big swing in the wrong direction, 37%-26% is super low!!! Should be much higher!! :+1::v:

Humidity range has such a big swing as the unit is located in my basement bathroom so when i have a shower it spikes greatly. I’m still trying to tweak a few things here and there right now to get the results im looking for. At the present point in time im not concerned with the health of the plant. The stem is thickening daily and new growth is coming in as expected. Quick check of the roots and they are also bright white and very healthy looking. If the plant starts showing more signs of possible ph issues i will send in a ticket but for now im going to give it a couple more days and see how it responds to the water change. Also its not the best pic but thanks for your insight. Its always beneficial to have more than one persons ideas

Update… day 24