Dried my last harvest and started a new one on Saturday. When I went to check the plant yesterday, I noticed 3/4 of the bottle of Nutrient 1 has been used in ~72 hours (full when I planted). Opened a support ticket and Stephen advised it’s been dosing EVERY HOUR trying to get the PH up.
I’m about to setup an automatic mail to be sent everyday to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me my PH, EC and Environmental data, basic information I feel should be available to me since I paid for all the hardware. This is absolutely unacceptable to charge more than $2k on a machine, not including required add-ons, and not even have it alert you when it’s having trouble. Hell, give me access to my data and I’ll monitor it myself. This Apple-esque approach to “a seamless experience” while hiding access to my hardware is insane.
If this seed dies, I’ll be going 100% manual with nutrients and just using the light to maintain a mother while I look for a prospective buyer to offload. For way less money I can get Smartthings to alert me when there’s an issue.