Connected Cannabis Co. - F1 Durban X Gushers

Ahh… That makes sense. Because Connected and Cookies almost have the same strains. I thought they were the same company for awhile lol

True, Alien Labs is bomb too. Especially their Gelato 41. I wanted to get their Planet Dosi seeds…but not for 500, plus tax. I’ve tried Sherbacio too, its amazing. I even love their Banana Milk and I’m not even a fan of Purple Punch.

1 Like

Rainbow Star - Day 101 F46

8 Likes

Yee, until Cookies started opening their own shops, they were teamed up with connected, they worked together, and were partners of some sort I believe, so authentic cookies products were only sold at their shops at the time. The connected shop in the bay was actually called Cookies SF before but it was connected’s shop, after the split it changed back to Connected. Also if you look on Connected’s menu I doubt u’ll find any products by Cookies, cuz they give their drops to other shops too, but not at connected, and the same goes for at cookies- you won’t find connected products, cuz they had some issues. So I guess they were just there when breeding certain strains n got to keep some special phenos and strains entirely to themselves. Yee Alien Labs is super dope. Haha, purple punch was cool for a bit, but I got over it too lol. It’s cool from time to time.

1 Like

Purple punch is a beautiful looking plant but I dunno it never packed a punch to me … wasn’t a big fan of purple punch either but cool thanks for that info

2 Likes

That’s true! I was at Cookies 2 days ago, and I didn’t see anything Connected on their menu.

Have you tried Jungle Boys?
My favorite are - The Frosted Cakes and Strawberry Shortcake?

1 Like

Rainbow Star - Day 111 F56

9 Likes

Damn broo, looking fire!
I have tried Jungle Boys from TLC, but a really long time ago. I tried the strawberry shortcake, mimosa, and some others. It was a nice strain but with Jungle Boyz I felt things were over hyped and overrated, and I just felt that not all the strains I bought were clean to my expectations from such a brand. The ash wasn’t all that white and the crops were slightly harsh, but that was jus my one time experience. This kind of stuff happens all over California these days, that’s why I try and stick to shops and brands that I know are likely to be clean, but i’m always trying new things from places as well, giving everyone a shot lol. I know others have had different experiences that are great ones, but for me, Jungle Boys failed to capture me as a return consumer.

1 Like

I recently got the Jungle Cake and MAC from TLC, it was pretty good. Not as good as Gary Payton. I got some again 2 days ago. Thanks @CookieGrower! I didn’t even know cookies came out with this, until I saw your post. :smile: Bomb strain!

3 Likes

Rainbow Star - Day 133 Flush - Day 4

11 Likes

13 Likes

Fire Bruh. Respect. For real. I’m popping the LPC75XKM11 this wed.

5 Likes

@CookieGrower I Can’t wait to see!

5 Likes

Awesome!

5 Likes

Thank you! @Kevin

2 Likes

@Kaneh,

((#BeautifulPics))::camera::camera_flash:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: @SilverGrobo

3 Likes

Man your buds look insane as usual. Wowww…

4 Likes

Thank you! @Russel_Richardson :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey do you have any cuts you’d be willing to part with?

1 Like

Super interested in a cut of that f1gushers