Cheese Auto - New Born!

@liddellOnus, I been reading Grow diaries where I can read other peoples experience with the same grow I
Doing… it’s been a nice little guideline.

1 Like

Trying to figure out their interface, bit thanks…

Also forgot to add a second concern… these spots are back.

4 Likes

Hey Liddell hope all is well first grow here also growing a auto at what point did you first start pruning your plant trying to really get a idea I’m in transition day4/14 here’s a pic of my lilgirl it’s a purple kush(auto).

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I have the whole journal public here

3 Likes

Just checked your journal out pretty cool man looks like you been doing a good job so yea will let my girl be for a few days before I start cutting anything 1st timer here and really trying to learn.

1 Like

First timer here as well. Because she is an auto I pretty much left her alone. I did some defoliating but was afraid to stress her. If I did her again, I might lolipop her… I just added a week of flowering to her schedule… I’ll reasses in 10 days or so.

1 Like

I had similar markings on my last grow, pretty sure it’s pH slightly off or just the room temperature (is it cold, any swings in eve/morn, etc…) preventing or at least reducing the plants’ cal/mag intake (one or other or both).

Cool I actually just recalibrated my pH meter instinctively before my water change last night… maybe this will help

So I snipped the browning leaves because they were casting shadows anyway. But I’m in day 29 of flowering and she actually still seems to be stretching… she is only an inch from the light and does not seem to be thickening.

1 Like

You should crop those tops into something like a number-seven “7” if/while they’re still soft, they’ll cook being that close to the light.

Any better close-ups of the buds? Looks good!

You are telling me to chop off the main cola ? Are you crazy? She is an auto won’t that totally stress her out and kill her?

1 Like

Nono, crop it. bend it to the side a bit! Like on a a 45 to 90 degree angle.

Search for “super cropping” in the forums; there are many links to this technique. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

So like this?

4 Likes

That’s good enough yeah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In doing so I did notice that the top most buds seems to be getting thinner (maybe because she seems to be stretching still… while some of the mid canopy is actually thickening which is a good sign… and my fingers are sticky and sweet smelling :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Liddell good way to start my morning busting up laughing at what you said are you crazy you want me to chop the main co LLP a​:joy::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

I extended my flowering and I’m now on day 36/45. I have since bent the two tallest branches as they were touching the light about a week ago(Might have snapped one branch in the process.). But now I can see she is still stretching as the middle canopy is getting higher). Also she doesn’t seem to be thickening up. Only a couple mid canopy buds show any thickening… what are your thoughts?

Attaching more pics from this morning.

1 Like