Cheese Auto from Canik

First time growing and choose an auto seed will see how this does this is day 21 of 79 not much height on the plant but it’s spreading out quite fast. When should I start trimming? Not sure if I should be taking anything off while still in early vegetation.

6 Likes

Wait until late veg when she is stronger then you can clean up the bottom and push heavier fan leaves out of the way of bud sites and even top.

5 Likes

So this is my growth schedule is transition the same thing as late vegetation?

5 Likes

The grobo split stages up in the grobo to help the users better understand the process.
Normally there is veg, flower, and harvest stage much like an auto.
Photoperiods have more stages than autos because they dont flip to flower on their own like autos.

3 Likes

Okay so half way through transition I should give her a trim?

1 Like

I’ll post photos once I hit 1st day of transition to show what’s going on. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Autos dont like to be trimmed, it causes them too much stress and they dont have enough time to repair so autos are left alone for the most part or you could risk stunting growth!
Photoperiods are the ones who like to be handled, topped, defoliated, etc…
Auto Is a set it and forget it kinda deal, just push or weigh heavy leaves from bud sites!

4 Likes
3 Likes

They’ll stay tight too the ground… Then shoot right up and bushy n sticky icky buds mmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Day 2 of Transition

1 Like

38!
Day 33 of 79

1 Like

Looking good… Nice … Good strain too.

1 Like