Cat ate leaves

My cat is obsessed with the Grobo and keeps trying to get the leaves. Since my plant is in vegetative state is it safe for my cat to eat the leaves. She got some. Even if she happened to eat some that had crystals on it she wouldn’t get poisoned and less it turned to THC from THC a correct?

1 Like

No cannabis is poisonous to pets.

3 Likes

There are lots of articles that say cannabis is toxic to pets but I’m sure plenty of people who have pets might not agree.
I’d be interested to know if there is anyone on allgrowers who could share info, hey @ToddYYC do you have a pet that you can share an experience?

2 dogs under 12 pounds. None of their experiences with weed are positive and make me look foolish. Keep it out of your pets reach for sure. Even licking the floor up.

1 Like

one time cost me over a grand for overnight on e.r. because she licked the floor.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing! Happy you were able to get your dog the help when he needed it!

1 Like

I knew they couldnt have weed but that rescue dog specifically liked to lick and was only 6 pounds. We dont normally let the dogs in the office etc

2 Likes

When your pet appears overly lethargic, tired, droopy or behaving in such a way it is likely they consumed cannabis. In a small amount this is the effect. In a larger dose it would kill them. Please be careful of use, crystals and things that fall off your tray or desk.
Not to sound mommyish. I love all creatures big and small and do my best to ensure education to those creatures who need their owners to be knowledgeable of things like this.

3 Likes