Bubblegum Auto

Here’s my Bubblegum girl. Germinated for 3 days then transplanted into cocopod. Here we go lots wait and see.

10 Likes

@Mcmanis,

((#PrayingForYou))… ((#GrowBabyGrow))… :pray::pray::wink::innocent:

3 Likes

Finally and update. Shes been very slowly growing.

Theres nothing wrong with her. I was topping her and I did a fim so her leaves are a result of that.

23 days old.

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t top or do anything like training with autos, just light trimming. Autos are more of a leave it be type of cannabis :+1:

3 Likes

I’m experimenting. I topped one left the other alone.

3 Likes

I was thinking of doing this, maybe I’ll try and we can update each other on how it went

1 Like

So as you all know In growing an auto. This probably wont matter much on the grand scale because autos grow based on time and light schedules. My girl is growing under generic auto schedule of like 70 days. She is currently 31 days old but not very tall. She is on day 7 of transition and I added 7 days to it. The move was pretty seamless.

Because I m a big kid I clicked on different options. Jump to the next stage. End this stage add to the next stage. Each time I was asked to confirm. I chose to add 7 days to transition to see if I can get some stretch out of her again to probably wont matter but it was fun to try anyway. I am now Queen of the 21 day transition.

3 Likes

Update Day 41

6 Likes

Herea a week later Huge Difference

5 Likes