I am 4 weeks into my 1st grow and the plant was doing well until now, the lower leaves are developing brown spots and drying out, I removed the worst ones but if anyone has advice that would be great, thanks
For us to help you, can you provide us all with some pictures?
- Picture of the plant, one view of the entire plant and one view of the stem itself too
- Picture of the roots (They don’t like light too much so try to be quick!)
- Picture of the bottles #1 - #5 so we can see the levels gone from each one
- Do you use temperature gauge inside the Grobo to measure the temp of the WATER, temp INSIDE, and HUMIDITY?
- Have you ever done a pH Health check on your probe through the Grobo app?