Blueberry Muffin Grow

She looks great after the haircut, you really got some good light on those bud sites, and your canopy is very even at the moment… hope they all can work together to keep it that way :slight_smile: No light hogs !!!

3 Likes

Does the holes on that rack you have matter I found 2 on Amazon but wasn’t sure on the whole pattern

1 Like

haha thank you @pyromancy! I was considering defoliating her some more but I wanted her to recover quickly and grow a little more.

1 Like

A few folks and I use this rack from Amazon. I think it works well and does the job. One thing to note is that you’ll need to remove the side panels off of the rack.

1 Like

Good stuff yes I did notice that I also did notice you have the same hooks i do so we ready slowly but getting their

1 Like

She’s a beauty! Very healthy.

2 Likes

This is looking good now! She was a slow grower and took a few times to get it right but man it looks beautiful now!

2 Likes

Day 106 Flower 11/39

I have 2 small branches (circled in red) that I’m not sure if I should cut off at this stage. Does anyone have any advice?

3 Likes

@Aang,

• (BeautifulGrow): {:smiley:}: (Right Move To Take Them Off): {:white_check_mark:}:

• (They Are Below The Canapy -And- Not Going To Produce Any Bud For You): (The Plant Is Just Waisting It’s Engergy On Them): (GoodCall): {:axe:}:

- - -

• Aang,

• {:green_thumb:}:

--

4 Likes

Thank you @SilverGrobo. I’ll chop off those lower branches!

3 Likes