Blue Dream

Day: (16) {6/14}

7 Likes

Day: (19) {9/14}

(72) hours later and we have some pretty impressive growth. Very happy with the direction this plant :seedling: is taking :+1:t3:

9 Likes

Day (21) {11/14}

7 Likes

Day: (25) LV {1/14}

She’s really loving her environment!

9 Likes

Day: (28) LV {4/14}

9 Likes

Day: (32) {8/14} - Monster

Topped her back on day (28) and things have been trending in the right direction. Had a few brown spots on (2) larger fan leaves I decided to rid of. These genetics :dna: are night and day compared to my last grow.

9 Likes

She looks fantastic :+1: who’s the breeder?

3 Likes

I just ordered some of that by garden of green.
Looks good!

2 Likes

I have a friend who runs a grow facility here in the States and he gave me a couple different strains. It was never identified where their seeds originated from. From my understanding when the MMJ program was first stablished in our state there was a (30) day window for sourcing their lifetime genetics list. After the (30) days you would not be able to obtain new genetics unless the state provided approval.

I was just thankful for the free genetics :dna: and hoped to be able to use them one day and now here we are this morning

6 Likes

This is my first run with this strain but I’m loving what I’m seeing out of her so far. Much better experience this run compared to my previous grow.

Looking forward to watching this future grow :seedling: of yours!

3 Likes

I’m happy to see that its working out great for you so far and it looks so full, a lot like the kush n cookies structure.
I am going to try mine out inside my first tent grow this march I’ll keep you posted!

3 Likes

Oh damn that’s cool @Rich. Lucky!

1 Like

Day: (35) LV {11/14}

Pre and post haircut. Getting ready for the light change in the coming days. This being a pure Sativa looking to stay ahead of the stretch.

9 Likes

Looks super healthy

3 Likes

She’s a beast.

One day post haircut

9 Likes

Can’t stop, won’t stop

5 Likes

Day: (39) Transition: {1/14}

7 Likes

Day: (43) {5/14}

8 Likes