AYAHUASCA Purple- First Grow in grobo vs Incredible Bulk in closet

When you transplant, bury most of that stem. It’s too thin to support the top growth in the future :+1::v:

1 Like

Ooooo thanks. I’ll do that this weekend. I was going to transplant Into 5g bucket. Are the leaves at the bud sites typically darker, I have been trying to figure out how do I know which leaves I can trim away?

1 Like

You’ll start trimming after transplant. Right around 3-4weeks later. Topping sooner.

1 Like

Today the grobo emptied bottle #4 into the reservoir. Is that normal? I’ll at day 10 of early veg. I have another grow kit, but I didn’t think that I would need it.

Not normal submit a ticket asap!

3 Likes

What an awesome service. My replacement #4 bottle is on the way already. Thank you! I can’t make it bike for 2 more days to change the water. I’m hoping that she can hang in there until Friday when I get back.

1 Like

So I made it back home today and got the water changed. She was just starting to show some stress spots I think. But this growth is much closer together than the soil grow for certain. I think I’m going to get a better quality product this trial.

I’ve decide to work on bending the main stem of the soil grow, and lollipop . I’ll take pics after that attempt.

1 Like

5 Likes