Anubis by pyramid

Going to try to dry her s bit tonight and then let the lights do some tomorrow. I can see the top mm of pod is a darker color.
Plant does not appear to have lost steam. So fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Despite it , shes still doing ok imo

5 Likes

Oh yeah looks super healthy wow :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah new green, great color, base doesn’t feel rotten or mushy. Just that bit that’s soft but the base is drying and is about 3 to 4 mm right out . Some roots receded. The humidity is high so hopefully in the stretch ahead dries out more.

1 Like

Pod still feels damp a bit not as much. Plant looks and feels solid now though.

5 Likes

That plant is doing great. About to stretch as I am about to paris and london.

The new one i started is the same seed batch and all but struggling. I chose a shorter generic hybrid grow period as i was reading more about the strain and wanted to see if she’d respond. Bjorn switched her back for me as she did not like that. She was/is seeing severe burn. Doing another drain and fill tomorrow morning and since I’m leaving I’ll leave the nutes unplugged.

I’ve already cut 2 leaves off.
Tag @Stephen welcome back friend.

3 Likes

Other plant is looking healthy and pulled through.

9 Likes

So back from vacation and both looking great. Added a week to the smaller for vegeation stage. Big recovery

JIC @Stephen

7 Likes

Nice recovery on Sensations eh @ToddYYC?!!

I’ll provide some input though our support ticket for you.

Cheers,
Stephen

Yeah sensations was a crazy good recovery and shes happy now.

Sense8 is starting to get bigger. Finished trimming the under part… question for @chris_barfield and @Azuri would you recommend this in one trimming or two. I have not done it to this extent on any of my successful grows yet. I can add more time now if I feel she needs it but with 22 days left in this cycle I will wait closer to then.

5 Likes

Grobo baby
Grobo grownup

3 Likes

If your doing a lot of trimming split in between days … so you don’t trick the plant into thinking it’s being attacked by something

2 Likes

I also must add I do a water change anytime I do major treatment

Doing a water change and noticed this. Anyone else had this issue? Humidity is at 45 percent this morning but averages 32. I do not see any condensation drops so it’s not from above. Weird yeah?

1 Like

I have had wet leaves a couple times, I just dab them with a napkin or let them air dry, it hasn’t had any bad effects on the plant.

2 Likes

What’s causing it and how without condensation.

2 Likes

I haven’t found a cause yet, been careful to wipe down everything during drain and fills and I still haven’t figured it out.

2 Likes

@bjorn are you experiencing this in production testing?

1 Like

That’s your plant sweating … when leaves touch or are overlapping each other be careful let it go untreated and it could end up in pm

5 Likes

Hey Chris whats pm?

2 Likes