“9lb 🔨 auto” Hydroton in Grobo

Thank you for the input! She’s been rockin for the last day or two. Every day I check her she’s perky and growing. I’ve been opening the leaves every day to get the lower sites more light. I’m leaving for 5 days next Monday so I will switch her next Saturday on my normal water change schedule. Thanks again for the info, truly appreciate it!

1 Like

2 days has made a HUGE difference, she’s growing well. I’ll head into transition Friday or Saturday!

8 Likes

Keep this 9# :hammer: pounding bro!!! She’s turned the corner. Think you nailed her :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just flipped to transition. I’m leaving for 5 days tomorrow so figured now was as good a time as any.

5 Likes

@FireGuy,

• (Would You Be So Kind To Share Us Your Place You Found The Right Size [HydroponicBasket]):?
    :question:

• (@fuz -And- I Bought Ones Too Big -And- Ones Too Small): :mouse: :elephant:

• (WeJustCan’tFindOnes [JustRight]): :peace:

• (#Measurements): (mm-[43]T[32]B[50]H): (cm-[4.3]T[3.2]B[5]H): (Inch-[1.6]T[1.2]B[2]H):

- - -

• (You’reTheBest): (Thank-You-So-Much): :innocent:

(Agarden 1.8" Hydroponics Mesh Net Cup Pots Basket): (ClickHere):

--

--

- - -

--

3 Likes

Came back from 5 days of camping to a monster! I did a bit of tucking already which is why she looks all weird and saggy. So many bud sites showing…so excited!!!

1 Like

For anyone who wants net pots. Keep in mind they are short, but they work. It won’t give me a link so this is the exact item description. I found them on Amazon.

Agarden 1.8" Hydroponics Mesh Net Cup Pots Basket Garden Supplies Aquaponics System Black Pack of 50

5 Likes

She’s stretching well, quite a few bud sites. Any tips to get the most out of her? I know she had a few issues so I need all the help I can get.

4 Likes