707 Headband

You will get variations in color. Not to worry :+1::v:

4 Likes

Interesting stretch

6 Likes

My wife’s interested in the grows now. She knows the difference between the plants and can cur and trim them. She has designated herself as my trimmer now. Which is the 2nd least favorite part for me so it’s ok.

10 Likes

Lucky :four_leaf_clover: bastard​:joy::joy::joy::v::+1:

5 Likes

Can’t stop laughing as I imagine your voice!!! Frecking hilarious!!!

2 Likes

If she comes into the office to smoke I’m always showing her, her baby. So she has seen four grown to harvest. Two grown and lost. And several failures. As much as I dislike taking apart the machines to fix them as I do cleaning them, maybe due to so many fixes, with more coming. I find it will become normal and maybe that will allow me to focus on continuity and cleanliness etc. And minor things I really dont want to care about yet. Now that outdoor plants are legal I will likely start the next 2 grows after my currents finish for outdoor transplants

3 Likes

I’m moving on to a tent grow in a month or two. Don’t like bugs or heat so outside may be tough for me but I’ll never say never! One grow at a time, I may get there!

4 Likes

I had 3 outside last year from seed which is too slow growing time and no bugs with the right plants surrounding the cannabis plants

4 Likes

Sounds like a ground plant, I might try a pot first on the patio and see what happens.

I dont like pots as they hold excess water. I’d rather do it in the garden where I can hide them inbetween five foot tall pea plants and blueberries etc. Keep my neighbour’s from being nosey

3 Likes

Curious, what plants do you use to keep pests away? I had a pretty shitty aphid problem on mine last year that was too hard to combat once I saw the little buggers

2 Likes

I googled what to grow around them and then went and bought some extras in little pots and it worked great. Mostly herbs but I do have 3 large gardens so I can tuck them in the middle

2 Likes

Awesome good to know, I had mine in my garden as well with plenty of room for adding such things :+1:

1 Like

happend to me too

1 Like

Filling the unit pretty big. No major defoliation yet oddly she doesn’t seem to have needed it but shell get one soon

8 Likes

Yours looks like mine. :eyes:. Hopefully you won’t need to supercrop like I did lol

Based on the last 2 grows I wont need to supercrop this one. Shell fit no problem

1 Like

I did a healthy amount of trim on her today. I posted a pic so you can see why I chose what I did.
Super string bean. Many made it to the top but crowded and touched everything else.
I’ll let her be for a week and see how she continues to fill out. Quite the difference to the kush in the other unit.

9 Likes

That’s a tall mama jamma

2 Likes

Yeah she finally slowed down. I think the pruning will help convince her to focus on flowering now

3 Likes